PARTNER WITH DAM
If you’re looking to gain better access and insight into compelling career opportunities within the games industry, you’ve come to the right place. Let DAM filter out the noise and eliminate the uncertainty that makes looking for a new job so frustrating and discouraging.
There’s no reason for you to make one of the most critical decisions of your life, one that affects your career, your family and your finances, without an advocate helping you weigh the pros and cons. DAM has built and maintained relationships within the games industry for over 20 years giving us unique insight that we’ll share to help you grow within the industry and succeed from application to offer.
Three Step Plan to Get Started
- Send resume and schedule a call with a DAM Recruiter
- Establish personal and professional job search parameters
- Begin evaluating custom-filtered job opportunities
The DAM Commitment
- We’ll never ask you for a single dollar (the studios pay our fees)
- You’ll maintain complete control of where your resume is submitted
- You’ll be more informed about the studios and jobs you’re applying to
- You’ll be more prepared to succeed during your interviews
- We’ll guide you into negotiating the best offer available
I just want to thank everyone at DAM. It’s been an amazing experience working with you, and I can’t tell you how excited I am about this. You guys were able to match me up so well with opportunities that I really felt like I had an embarrassment of riches – which was, frankly, a huge boost to me with as difficult as things have been for me recently. So thank you, thank you, thank you!
I’m only giving credit where credit is due. Sometimes I feel like there are more recruiting companies than there are companies to work for and most of them l don’t feel comfortable working with. Often it’s too obvious that they only care about moving you from A to B, no matter how bad the fit is. Working with DAM has always felt more personal and that makes all the difference. Nevertheless, I still wish the business model were more along the lines of talent agents.
JOB SEEKERS QUICK START GUIDE
Our full Candidate Quick Start Guide is a step-by-step guide to help job seekers and potential game hires understand the video game recruitment process.